1. License to Use the SiteTripsta grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and view content on the Site for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. Except as expressly permitted by Tripsta S.A. in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Site. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage the Site. All rights not expressly granted by Tripsta S.A. are reserved.
3. SubmissionsYou may submit questions or feedback through the email addresses listed on the Site or via the contact form. Do not submit information that would be considered proprietary and confidential. Tripsta S.A. is not required to review any submission of content. To the extent you submit any ideas or feedback to Tripsta S.A., you grant us royalty-free rights and license to use such content for any purpose.
4. Representations and Warranties; IndemnificationYou represent and warrant that you have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and that by doing so, you will not violate any law or breach any obligation to any third party. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tripsta S.A. and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Site; and (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement.
5. Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitation of LiabilityThe information provided by us or our suppliers or published on our website may include inaccuracies or errors. We and our affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to such information that appears on our website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, general product descriptions, etc.).
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of the Site or our services or with the delay or inability to access, display or use our website whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, we are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then our liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to us in connection with such transaction(s) on this website, or (b) one-hundred dollars (US $100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
6. GeneralThis Website is operated by a Greek entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of Greece. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Athens, Greece, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website.
If at any time any part of this Agreement (including any one or more of the clauses or any sub-clause or paragraph or any part of one or more of these clauses) is held to be or becomes void or otherwise unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, the same shall be deemed omitted from the Agreement and the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired as a result of that omission.
Tripsta S.A. Travel Agency
Karagiorgi Servias Str. 4,
P.O 10562 Syntagma, Athens, Greece.
Attn: Legal Department Last Updated: February 28, 2018